Thursday 27 September 2012

A LETTER FROM FR ALOSZA

I recently received this letter from Fr. Alosza.  I am grateful to those who have translated it for us.

Dear Reverend Father/My Dear Father Francis,

It's been nearly two weeks since my return to Kazakhstan. One of the first things I wanted to do upon my homecoming was to write a letter to you to express my gratitude for your kindness of heart; for the good I experienced while staying with you in your parish; for your solidarity as a brother priest, expressed through your concern for our mission and our Church in the vast Kazakh Steppe.

Moreover, I would like to ask you to pass on my thanks to all your parishioners who were extremely generous in their support for us. Thank you dear parishioners for your sensitivity to the needs of others. I thank you for your openness to and concern for the Missionary Church, which you so abundantly displayed by your very generous donations.

When I was with you I promised that we would pray for you. Now that I'm back in Kazakhstan, I want to assure you that we remember all our benefactors in our daily prayers. May God, Who is good, bestow His grace and blessings upon you all, and let the truth of Christ's resurrection give you courage to be steadfast in faith, hope and selfless love.

May almighty God bless you and keep you.

Always in my prayers and with gratitude,

Fr. Alosza Miciński MIC

No comments: