Monday 7 April 2014

AROUND IN SCHOOL

Today I have been visiting the children in St Joseph's School.  It was a delight to wander around the class rooms and hear of all the different things that the children are learning.  Some of the questions that the children ask make me feel that I really should have paid more attention when I went to school.
 
As I went around the classes I heard snippets of life in the time of the Great Plague.  One of the children even asked the teacher if she was born in the time of the plague!!!  I also treated to a lesson on the planets.  I managed to cause a disturbance in class by saying that there were nine planets in our solar system!!!  (Will someone please tell me when they got rid of Pluto).
 
Sorry there are no pictures with this post, but I forgot to take my camera with me. 

No comments: